Heard of Bulletproof Coffee? It’s this energizing, high-performance drink that took the coffee industry by storm. It also began to help many people go through their days more smoothly.
That said, don’t you think another Bulletproof product is worth your attention, too? So go check out Bulletproof Collagen Protein Bars.
But before you get your hands on these protein bars, you might want to play it safe.
Should you be looking for a recipe for homemade protein bar options?
And if you decide to buy them, will you have a reason to request a Bulletproof bars recall later on?
In this article, I’ll help you get to the bottom of Bulletproof Bars. Let’s find out what they are, their pros and cons, and more. This way, you’ll get all the information you need.
What is Bulletproof Collagen Bar
A Bulletproof Protein Bar is a healthy snack. From a distant point of view, it looks like your average candy bar. But you see, it’s not. And it’s because of these reasons.
- It’s not candy
- It does not have a high sugar content
- It’s from 100% organic coconut oil
- It contains amino acids that are essential in regulating certain body functions
Just think of it as one of the delights you can choose from at the Whole Foods aisle. And like practically every item in the Whole Foods aisle at a grocery store, it’s loaded with nutrients.
And to give you some peace of mind, it’s safe to consume. Just about everyone — men and women of all ages — can enjoy the protein bar.
Plus, it’s a Bulletproof product! This means it stays true to the Bulletproof mission of helping people advance in life. And like the other products with the Bulletproof name, it encourages people to perform, think, and live twice as better as before.
What Are the Ingredients / Nutrition Facts
Behind Bulletproof are the ingredients that make them both tasty and nutritious.
Not only were these ingredients carefully picked.
But they also went through delicate processes at low-temperature levels.
There are two reasons for this: (1) to provide maximum nutrients and (2) to preserve 100% natural flavors.
These ingredients are:
- Bulletproof XCT oil
- Brain Octane oil
- Cashew butter
- Collagen protein
- Vanilla beans
- Coconut oil
- Sea salt
- Chicory root fiber
What Bulletproof Protein Bar Flavor To Choose
When it comes to Bulletproof Protein, many people go for Vanilla Shortbread. The flavor is a good choice because it makes keto protein bars taste just right. In such a flavor, the are neither too salty nor too sweet.
But Bulletproof doesn’t ignore facts: Taste can be highly subjective!
And in Perspective: Complexities of Flavour, as well as several studies conducted in 2015 and up, you can learn more. More importantly, those studies can support the fact that not every person likes the same flavor.
Therefore, aside from Vanilla Shortbread, you can also choose other flavors such as:
- Lemon Cookie
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Are Bulletproof Protein Bars Vegetarian?
Sorry to break it to you. But no, Bulletproof Protein are not vegetarian.
Then again, it’s simple to figure out why you’re putting this question out there. The odds are, you want to find out if this protein can ruin a strict dietary regimen.
Wondering why I know this? Well, it’s not rocket science. It’s just usually the reason why people ask if a food item is alright for a vegetarian to eat.
So here’s the deal and mind you, it’s good news:
They’re gluten-free snacks!
They don’t contain wheat, rye, barley, and other substances that contain gluten. So this means they’re less likely to stand in the way of your strict diet. Plus, they’re perfect for people who are sticking to paleo, keto, and other similar diets.
When to Eat Bulletproof Bars. Are They Good For Weight Loss?
“You are what you eat,” goes the classic saying. So if you already love Bulletproof – great because it contains good healthy and nutritional content!
And if you’re trying to lose weight, go ahead and munch on these collagen protein bars anytime you want. It’s a good idea even to make them your go-to snack if you need to get rid of excess fat because they gas up the fat-burning process.
They can help you shed excess fat and reduce hunger cravings. So if you need help with your weight yet you can’t stop eating, say no more.
Just let the protein come to your rescue. After all, they contain protein and fiber, which are obvious ingredients that raise your energy levels.
And apart from the obvious, these bars are loaded with XCT oil, too. To fill you in on what XCT oil is, check out this information:
- Extracted from 100% coconut oil, which supports weight loss
- Made with C8 and C10 MCTs, which benefits you by granting a more efficient metabolism
For the best results, though, you might want to take a weight-loss strategy into account. One example is to consume it hours before and hours after a heavy workout. That way, you’re certain that protein is in your system all day!
Pros Cons, Reviews
A clear-cut benefit of Bulletproof Protein is that they bring convenience to the table. In this day and age, when it’s all about things “on-the-go,” they are the snacks you need.
It’s easy to get them into your system. To enjoy them, there’s no need for you to cook or spend hours in your kitchen.
Hungry during office hours or while riding your bike? They’re yours for the taking. You can also take them anywhere with you!
That said, these Bulletproof bars are just like any other product. And like any other product, they come with a set of pros and cons. Collagen protein gives viral building blocks for joints, bones, and skin.
So let’s sift through the noise to see what’s good and what’s not.
- Made from high-quality ingredients – For one, the collagen protein in their content comes from grass-fed cows
- Fuels you up – Contains protein, dietary fiber, and XCT oil. If you have a busy day ahead, these collagen bars will load you with much-needed energy
- Healthy fats for you – Contains Bulletproof brain octane, which is a brain-powering fat. But make no mistake: it will burn the unhealthy fats in your body
- Gluten-free snack – Helps you manage gluten-related health conditions. For example, you can treat celiac disease and wheat allergy
- Supports popular diets – To be the perfect candidate to try Bulletproof Collagen Protein Bar, keto, paleo, or other popular diets should be part of your life. If you’re diet-conscious, there’s nothing to worry about
- Supports skin, bones, hair, and joints – Contains collagen protein, which makes way for these health benefits and more. If you’re familiar with the amino acids in bone broths, then you’re also familiar with how collagen protein works
- Flavorful and healthy snacks – They’re available in different flavors. And compared to your typical fast-food meals, they’re the healthy option
- Limited flavors – What’s not to like about these Bulletproof? Lemon Cookie, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, and Vanilla Shortbread are their only flavors. So no strawberry, apple, or other popular flavors
Final Words. Where to Buy & Alternatives
I give Bulletproof Collagen a rating of 8 (out of 10). That’s because they’re delicious and nutritious. And if you put them next to burgers, fries, and typical snacks, it’s unmistakable that these protein bars are the better choice.
Wondering why I didn’t give them a 10? Well, let’s just say I left room for improvement. As mentioned in the cons section earlier, additional flavors would be nice.
So if you want to start taking home these Bulletproof Protein, feel free to make it happen. To get the ball rolling, ask yourself this:
Additionally, they’re also for sale at the Bulletproof website. You may buy them on Amazon, too.
On the flip side, these Bulletproof Protein Bars are good. But just like many products such as ProSource Bars or Primal Kitchen Collagen Bars, they’re just ok. And sadly, they’re not for everyone.
So put back those Bulletproof Bars. Or if you’ve already ordered the products, try requesting a Bulletproof Collagen recall. This way, you could try something better:
Perfect Keto Bars. If I were to give these Perfect Keto Bars a rating, they’d get a perfect score. A 10 (out of 10)!
They’re sugar-free and come with 3g net carbs. Plus, as their name suggests, they’re perfect! You should also know that up for grabs is an exclusive 15% discount for Perfect Keto and other Perfect Keto products.