I have a lot of clients who are into keto. The ketogenic diet helped them lose weight and train more effectively, so they’re now trimmer and full of energy.
One of these guys, Rob, was the epitome of clean-eating, no-supplements kind of guy.
I remember the smirk on his face when I told him about Keto Kreme and the effects it had for me. “Thanks,” he said. “I’ll stick to my Ghee butter and coconut oil.”
But one time, he was feeling sluggish before a workout. I was having Keto Kreme coffee in my office and offered him a cup.
Keto Kreme (KK) immediately gave him an energy boost. He had some ketone strips handy and saw a big increase in his ketone levels.
Then, he could challenge himself for a whole hour in the gym. That’s when Rob became addicted to KK.
As Rob could tell you, Keto Kreme is worth buying. This MCT oil-based supplement will increase your energy levels, help you think more clearly, and fuel you for hours.
But is this the best keto MCT oil-based coffee creamer you could buy?
The jury’s still out. I’ll tell you why below.
What is Keto Kreme FFT by Pruvit?
Keto Kreme FFT by Pruvit is a ketogenic creamer. Unlike a regular coffee creamer, this supplement contains MCT oils.
The result is that you’ll have more energy throughout the day because MCTs convert quickly into ketones, thus kickstarting ketosis.
I like KK because it makes my coffee taste delicious and because it keeps me feeling full for longer. I also trust in Pruvit’s reputation and know they get mostly stellar reviews.
The Pruvit website states that coffee is one of the best ways that deliver keto fuel into your body. When you add healthy fats to your cup of Joe, you will get an effective dose of ketones.
These ketones counteract the possible jitters and the crash-and-burn feeling you get after drinking regular coffee.
SUMMARY: Keto Kreme is a healthy, organic supplement that will power your metabolism and wire your brain. That way, you’ll be energetic throughout the day.
How Does Keto Kreme Work? How to Use It?
Remember my story above about Rob? Rob is a strict keto-er, and he sticks to healthy fats.
No cheat days, no carbs…
So why didn’t his butter and coconut oil coffee work as well as KK? Moreover, why did it boost his ketone levels when he was already on keto?
KK is jam-packed with MCTs. MCTs are medium chain triglycerides, aka fatty acids that quickly transform into ketones in your body.
On the other hand, coconut oil is only 60% MCT tops, 50% of which are C12 Lauric Acid. C12 is the most difficult MCT to transform into ketones because it has the longest chain of carbons.
Ghee butter and other dairy-based products contain just 10-12% MCTs.
If you want quick energy, you need more C8 Caprylic fatty acids and C10 Capric Acid. That’s how KK works. It gives you more C8 and C10 than you could ever get from one meal so you can get a huge energy boost.
It worked for Rob, and it worked for me. It can work for you too if you use it correctly:
- Prepare your morning coffee, tea, or shake
- Add a scoop of KK
- Stir patiently for half a minute or add it to a blender
- Drink up and enjoy the energy boost
SUMMARY: Keto Kreme works thanks to its high content of MCTs that transform quickly into ketones. The creamer is easy to use; mix a scoop in your coffee and presto!
How Does It Taste?
KK is a delicious blend because Pruvit researched it for a couple of years before marketing it.
I like the thick texture and subtle taste, especially because I can spike my coffee with extra spices, such as cocoa or peppermint.
I’m also a fan of the cinnamon taste, but some people might disagree. For instance, Corynn thinks this supplement tastes like “fake sweetener in bone broth.” Most Amazon reviewers disagree with her, and state that KK tastes “GREAT.”
My favorite flavor is Mocha, but you can also try:
- Nutty Ketoman
- Sweet Kreme
- Pumpkin Spice
SUMMARY: Keto Kreme is a tasty, thick creamer, although it doesn’t have any sugar.
Nutrition Facts. What Are The Main Ingredients?
Before I tell you about the ingredients, I have a bone to pick with Pruvit: it has a proprietary MCT blend.
That means you don’t know exactly which MCTs are mixed into the KK, but just that they’re the right proportion according to their official website.
That said, I like that Pruvit uses clean, organic ingredients.
Although this supplement doesn’t target vegans and vegetarians, it’s gluten-free and sugar-free.
Keto Kreme includes:
- Coconut butter that’s high in healthy fat. Coconut butter improves your immune system, plus your heart and brain health.
- More MCTs than you can find in any food. MCTs, quickly converts fat into energy, so KK increases your ketone levels, accelerates your metabolism for fast weight loss, and gives you a substantial energy boost.
- Ceylon cinnamon. This ingredient is a strong antioxidant that fights against free radicals and toxins. The result is a healthier, stronger, and younger you. Cinnamon is also good at stabilizing your blood sugar levels, which is exactly what you want when you’re on keto.
- Collagen. Collagen is a type of protein that keeps your bones, cartilage, joints, hair, nails, and skin healthy. I couldn’t help but notice that KK doesn’t contain a lot of collagen, though.
- Stevia. This natural sweetener keeps you into ketosis, doesn’t spike your blood glucose, and it’s low-calorie. However, some people dislike how intensely sweet it is.
- Sea salt. If your goal is weight loss, your metabolism can falter as it gets used to a low-calorie diet, which can lead to potential thyroid problems. However, sea salt contains a lot of iodine that protects your thyroid. Secondly, everyone knows that dehydration is a real danger for keto-ers. Luckily, sodium is an essential electrolyte that keeps the water inside the cells.
SUMMARY: Keto Kreme is a clean, organic supplement that contains MCTs and FFT (Functional Fat Technology). Click here for reviews of best mct oils.
What Are The Benefits & Side Effects of Keto Kreme
I’ll tell you some benefits and side effects from my experience and that of my clients, but you can read plenty of Keto Kreme reviews on Amazon or Reddit to get more insights.
SUMMARY: KK keeps you satiated, boosts your energy, and helps you lose weight. However, it can cause some digestive issues and tingling sensations in your hands and feet.
Keto Kreme vs. Keto OS
The main difference between Keto Kreme and Keto OS is that KK is an MCT supplement, whereas Keto OS is a BHB exogenous ketones supplement.
MCT Oil stimulates your body to produce its own ketones, while BHBs are ketones produced in a lab, that will increase your ketone levels artificially.
Bonus questions: Does Keto Kreme break a fast? Does Keto OS break a fast?
Keto Kremes breaks your fast because it contains calories, aka healthy fats. On the other hand, Keto OS does not break your fast because it contains exogenous ketones, similar to what your body produces.
BHBs are not food per se; these fatty acids are micronutrients just like vitamins or minerals. So if taking vitamin C doesn’t break your fast, neither does a BHB supplement.
- Triggers ketosis faster
- Doesn’t break your fast
- Is sweeter
- Is better for cold drinks
- It’s dairy-free and gluten-free
- It has no fat
- It contains an amino acid blend from L-taurine and L-leucine to improve your workout endurance
- It has only 56 calories/ serving
- Increases your natural ketone production
- Breaks your fast
- Is not extremely sweet
- Is better for warm drinks
- It contains dairy
- It contains 12 grams of fat per serving, so it’s a good meal replacement because it keeps you satiated
- It has 2grams of protein per serving, so it’s not a stellar preworkout
- It has 130 calories per serving
SUMMARY: KK is more filling, better for warm drinks, and a good meal replacement. However, Keto OS kickstarts ketosis quickly because it’s an exogenous ketones supplement.
Keto Kreme Recipes
Fat bombs help you stick to your keto diet, they keep you fuller for longer, and boost your energy.
You will need to mix 1.5 sticks of melted butter with one pack of KK, one package of cream cheese.
You can add some flavors and spices, like Stevia, cinnamon, and vanilla extract.
After you mix these ingredients, put them in baking cups and refrigerate them until they solidify.
Keto//Kreme 2.0 Snickerdoodle Shake Recipe
To get this delicious shake recipe, all you have to do is blend these ingredients below:
- 1/2 cups heavy whipped cream
- 1/2 cups unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 1/2 tbsp Pruvit MCT powder
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
This coffee recipe is based on the following ingredients:
- cup ice
- 1 cup coffee
SUMMARY: All these recipes offer you a sustained energy boost and a relieving feeling of satiety thanks to all those healthy MCTs.
Final Thoughts. Where Can I Buy KETO//KREME?
There are plenty of places that retail KK, but not all are equally good.
Some shady retailers promise huge discounts, only to deliver a tainted, expired, or damaged product. I’d stick to trustworthy sources, like Amazon, Costco, Walmart, or the Pruvit website.
But should you buy it?
This coffee creamer is a good source of healthy fats to boost your energy, keep you satiated, and help you lose weight.
It also contains ingredients like cinnamon to strengthen your immune system and to improve your metabolism.
However, Pruvit hides its proprietary MCT blend, so you don’t know exactly how many and what types of MCTs you’re getting.
This supplement packs vitamins B6 and B12 galore, which trigger tingling sensations in your extremities.
And, although it claims to contain a lot of collagen for joint and bone health, I’ve seen products with more collagen than Keto Kreme.
My experience with Pruvit Keto Kreme is that it works. It might not be as strong as adding Perfect Keto MCT oil into your coffee, but it gives you sustained energy for the rest of the day.