I recommend Kiss My Keto (KMK) Exogenous Ketones to the people I train, especially those who are just beginning their keto journey.
That’s because you can find plenty of resources on the KissMyKeto website, including the well-researched blog and lots of books.
There’s a lot of research going into the Kiss My Keto supplements because the company wants to maintain its good reputation.
Apart from the BHB ketones, you can find Kiss My Keto MCT oil, gummies, creamers, and various keto supplements on their website.
These products will help you kickstart ketosis and get all the energy you need. They will speed up your metabolism and help you lose weight quickly.
But is KissMyKeto the best choice? Let’s dig in.
KissMyKeto Supplement for Ketogenic Diet (Review)
Kiss My Keto is one of the brands of ketogenic supplements I value. I tried and tested their supplements, and I appreciate the company’s vision and stellar customer service.
I have many stories from happy customers. One of them, Jack, tried to lose weight for years before his GP recommended going on keto.
Keto was the best answer for him because he had diabetes and he’s a gourmand. After losing about two-thirds of the pounds he planned to shed, Jack hit a plateau.
He was having difficulties sticking to a strict keto regimen, so I higly recommend this brand. Guess what? Another month in, and he reached his goal.
SUMMARY: Kiss My Keto is more than just glittery packaging and well-thought marketing. I appreciate all their efforts in trying to educate their audience, and so will you.
Kiss My Keto Ketones With BHB Salts
BHB salts are this brand’s flagship product. BHB stands for beta-hydroxybutyrate, aka ketones.
Not all BHB supplements are created equal.
BHB salts raise your ketone levels very quickly, so your body believes it has reached ketosis.
The results speak for themselves: you get a big energy boost, your head clears, and you can focus better. If you’re lowering your carb intake and continue with this supplement for a few months, your fat stores will decrease considerably.
One of my clients, Alicia, tried several exogenous supplements. Most of them helped her lose weight and get more energy if she could stomach them. She honed her pinching her nose while gulping down these supplements because she also can’t swallow pills.
She tried Perfect Keto for a while, which tastes delicious, but she didn’t want to spend so much money.
Although it’s not as delicious as Perfect Keto, Alicia is thrilled that she can easily mix it with water and enjoy a tasty morning beverage.
The downside? Alicia still yearns for the deliciously chocolaty taste of her morning coffee spiced up with Perfect Keto.
SUMMARY: KissMyKeto Exogenous Ketone supplement is an effective product that kickstarts ketosis. Although not as effective or tasty as Perfect Keto, this product will boost your energy and help you lose weight.
What Are the Ingredients of ❤ Kiss My Keto?
KMK has a clean enough formula and uses quality ingredients. On the downside, this brand is not as transparent with its ingredients and mixes as Perfect Keto.
I usually don’t like to see proprietary blends on the label, but it is trustworthy enough to overlook this detail.
Here’s what you can find inside the KissMyKeto Exogenous Ketones:
- Calcium. This mineral is essential for the well-functioning of your heart and metabolism, plus it strengthens your bones. Calcium helps you lose weight in combination with vitamin D3, and it makes your bones stronger for challenging workouts.
- Sodium. Dehydration is a well-known risk of the keto diet. That’s because you burn through your fat stores very quickly once you reach ketosis. Those fat cells are linked to water molecules, so the water goes too when the fat goes. Adding a sodium BHB in their ingredients, it makes sure you stay well hydrated.
- Citric Acid. This preservative is safe, widely used in the food industry, and dissolves easily into water.
- Malic Acid. This ingredient is a flavoring agent, but it has other benefits, such as strengthening your muscles and fighting fatigue. However, malic acid lowers your blood pressure, so it might be dangerous for you if you already have low blood pressure.
- Stevia. Stevia is a natural sweetener that tastes good and doesn’t raise your blood sugar level.
- Natural flavors. Luckily, it doesn’t use any artificial flavors.
Here’s what you won’t find on the list of ingredients:
Fillers or additives
SUMMARY: KissMyKeto uses clean, quality ingredients, although there are a couple of preservatives on the list.
What Are the Benefits? Are There Any Side Effects?
Kiss My Keto BHB salts has many benefits. I’ll share from my experience and that of my clients, with their permission, of course.Big energy boost. I could feel my energy levels increase about 20 minutes after taking this supplement. Some of my clients who are already strict keto-ers and whose bodies have specialized at burning fat for fuel say they notice only a moderate energy boost. You get calcium. Keto-ers need calcium to strengthen their bones and for extra energy. There’s no caffeine. The energy surge you feel is real and not just a rush, followed by jitters and a crash.
You get into ketosis quickly. Depending on how much you restrict your carb intake, you’ll get into ketosis about an hour in.You can drink it anytime. It doesn’t mess with your sleep, it mixes easily, and it tastes decent enough. You can lose weight quickly. If you adjust your keto diet and start exercising, you can lose as much as 20 pounds per month. That’s what Jack burnt when I started him on KMK. Another friend of mine, Tom, wasn’t losing anything, but his goal wasn’t weight-loss. He wanted a preworkout supplement for extra energy, and it did the job.
What about the Side Effects?
Let’s look at the label again:
- KMK contains no allergens like soy, gluten, or milk, so it’s not dangerous.
- Malic acid lowers blood pressure, so if you’re already at the lowest limit, it’s best to discuss this with your physician.
- It contains BHB salts. These BHB salts put you into ketosis so that you might feel the effects of the keto flu, such as nausea, mild headaches, or some GI disturbances. However, the added minerals keep you hydrated, so the intensity of these symptoms is diminished. It’s much worse to get into ketosis without any supplement, trust me.
SUMMARY: KissMyKeto kickstarts ketosis immediately; it boosts your energy and helps you lose weight. The potential side effects are limited to mild keto-flu-like symptoms.
Kiss My Keto vs. Perfect Keto
I tried both these supplements, and so did most of my clients.
I also spent a lot of time reading customer reviews, and there are a few things people agree on:Perfect Keto tastes better.KMK has three fruity flavors that taste good enough: Lemon Lime, Pink Lemonade, and Mixed Berry. Perfect Keto has more flavors that taste lush and creamy: chocolate, coffee, peach, salted caramel, and vanilla. There’s always the unflavored version that’s completely tasteless if you don’t want to spice up your beverages. PK is more versatile. I don’t know about you guys, but I prefer to mix chocolate or vanilla in my coffee, not lemons or berries. Seriously, read some Perfect Keto Chocolate reviews. PK is better for your gut health. Digestive issues are a real pain for keto-ers, and Perfect Keto contains Acacia fibers that improve your intestines’ health. PK can potentially be safer. There are no preservatives or flavoring agents in Perfect Keto. Although Malic Acid is generally safe, it can lower your blood pressure too much. PK is more transparent. You can read all about their ingredients on the label and the official website, whereas Kiss My Keto has a hidden proprietary blend. PK helps with focus, mental health, and alertness better. This supplement contains Magnesium, which is well known for its effects on your mood, energy, and concentration.
SUMMARY: Perfect Keto is a safer, more effective, and more delicious supplement.
Kiss My Keto vs. Pruvit
These two supplements are quite similar because they kickstart ketosis, accelerate your weight loss, and decrease your keto flu symptoms.
- Kiss My Keto works faster. Pruvit claims that Keto OS needs about 60 minutes to work, whereas happy reviewers claim that Kiss My Keto put them into ketosis in 20 minutes.
- It has cleaner ingredients. Pruvit features various citrates and thickeners, like Xanthan Gum, plus milk-based ingredients.
- Kiss My Keto tastes better. If you read their shake reviews, you’ll notice that people complain about the Keto OS taste nine times out of ten. The Maui Punch Keto OS Max is especially sweet.
- It has milder side effects. Although KMK can cause mild headaches or stomach cramps, Pruvit causes severe headaches, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, and lots of peeing.
- Pruvit Keto OS is a better preworkout. Pruvit contains a reliable mix of amino acids (L-taurine, L-tyrosine, L-arginine, L-leucine) that repairs your muscles faster. The result is bigger and stronger muscles. If you choose the caffeine option, you will have increased endurance for your workouts.
SUMMARY: Although Kiss My Keto tastes better and is a cleaner supplement with fewer side effects, Pruvit Keto OS is a better preworkout.
More Products from KMK Brand
- Kiss My Keto MCT Oil Powder
- MCT Softgels (medium-chain triglycerides)
- Keto Snacks (Keto bars / Chocolate Cookie Dough, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Chocolate Coconut)
- Keto Coffee (3g of protein powder, 2g NET carbs)
- Keto Creamer
- Keto Protein Powder (Chocolate, Birthday Cake)
- Keto chocolate
- Ketone test strips
Are KissmyKeto Bars Keto-friendly?
These keto bars are crammed with clean ingredients that are both paleo-friendly and keto-friendly. Most contain less than 2 grams of carbs. Most carb source is a fiber. Also, the product contains 10 grams of protein per serving. There are no inflammatory and cheap ingredients, such as highly-processed vegetable oils or artificial sweeteners. That’s also true for low-carb snacks, keto snack bars and not only protein bars from this brand.
Final Thoughts. Where To Buy
Kiss My Keto is a good supplement. My clients and I have seen its effects first-hand. It put us into ketosis quickly, it increased our energy levels, and it helped most of us lose weight. But, let’s be honest.
We did some work too. We decreased our carbs, we ate healthy, quality food, and we exercised regularly.
You can buy this supplement on its official website or a trustworthy source like Amazon or Wal-Mart’s. Steer clear of shady websites, even if they offer you serious discounts.
But Kiss My Keto has other stuff in its product line. If you want to know where to buy Kiss My Keto bars, for instance, go with the same sources as above.
If you’re still looking for an exogenous supplement, you know my opinion.
Perfect Keto is better. It’s delicious, versatile, safer, plus better for your digestive and mental health. Also, it is gluten-free, sugar-free with no substitutes or fillers.
It might be a little more expensive, but I have an exclusive coupon code for a 15% discount (and a Free Shipping). Just click on the link below and imagine that savory chocolaty flavor you’ll enjoy every day.